Saturday 2 July 2011

Tusal / Progress

First up is my Tusal for July. Threads from Simple Joys and Sweet Dreams Baby are in for this month.


Next up is my progress on Vervaco Sweet Dreams Baby. Coming along slowly as at the moment due to watching too much Wimbledon. Maybe next week I will really get going.


Lastly is my new start for L*K Monday, Santa Wants to Know, not a lot of progress as I had a job deciding what I wanted to stitch despite spending most of Sunday going through my L*K charts I was still undecided on Monday but I do love the colours in this so that is what finally swayed me. Again I am hoping to get more progress on this on Monday.




Sorry both projects are still in their hoops I couldn't be asked to take them out and iron them lol.


Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends. Happy 4th July to my American friends. I hope you both have lovely long weekends and get plenty of stitching in.

Until next time, happy stitching


Lesleyanne xxx


17 comments:

Bekca said...

My stitching has been hindered by Wimbledon too, it's addicting! Great progress on Sweet Dreams Baby, it's starting to take shape. Happy stitching and best wishes.

Carol said...

I'll bet it really is hard to get much stitching done if you're watching the tennis matches--not the sort of thing you can just listen to, is it? But you have two nice WIPs, Lesleyanne--you'll surely have more time to stitch next week :)

Hazel said...

Lovely wips! I never iron my projects till I have finished it. xx

Tricia T said...

The LK Monday SAL looks fun! Can't wait to see your progress!

Anonymous said...

i have decided i cant watch tv and stitch as i only end up froggin, but yours are coming on good, and i looked to see which chart you was stitching, and now wish i hadnt as my wishlist is long enough lol

Nancy said...

Baby is coming along nicely! Love all your WIP! Enjoy your weekend!

Joysze said...

TUSAL jar looks great, Lesleyanne. Love the yellow green in the LK and the pinks in baby is soooo sweet. Matches your background.... :D

Christina said...

Sweet dreams is looking great - so much hard work! It will be worth it in the end I'm sure. I too am really enjoying Wimbledon. I have a bit of a soft spot for Nadal so I'm really looking forward to the final tomorrow.

Mouse said...

oooo not you an all with stitching and Wimbledon ..lol know a few more who do but I'm not one of then ..lol take care and happy stitching :) love mouse xxxx

Shari said...

thanks for visiting my blog & leaving a kind comment.....appreciate so much...
Can't wait to watch progress on your current projects!

♥ Nia said...

Looking good :)
You've probably stitched more during the weekend, I'll wait to see a little more ;)
Have a great week sweetie :D

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Your progress is going good. Great stitching.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Darn it don't you hate it when TV gets in the way of stitching progress? I look forward to seeing more next week!

Mylene said...

You are making good progress on both project.
I tend to have mistakes when watching tv so i ussually only work and tiny designs like the fobs if i do watch...

Justflo said...

Great WIP's. Wimbledon was on the TV at my house as well.

Happy stitching to you.

Sally said...

Lovely progress Lesleyanne. I have to admit that I had to do some frogging when I was watching the tennis last Wednesday!

Lisa said...

Lovely progress on Sweet Dreams Lesleyanne, and I like your new start, LK's are just so cheerful aren't they, I think maybe I should start one soon lol.