I was lucky enough to have been chosen to continue the journey of the Travelling Pattern started by Sharon of It's Daffycat by Sally. It arrived yesterday and I have made a very small start. If you would like to join the sisterhood please comment on this post only and I will chose a winner on 24 October.
The rules of the TP are as follows:
1. Comment on this post, saying you would like to be part of the Stitcherhood.
2. By leaving this comment, you agree (if you are chosen) to stitch the design and send it along to the next person in a timely manner. If this means dropping everything in your rotation to concentrate on this project...so be it. If you can't bring yourself to do this ~ don't sign up.
3. You must have an active blog to participate. If you have a blog but never post to it ~ you won't be chosen to be the next stitcher.
4. This is a giveaway-type Traveling Pattern. That means you must follow it from blogger to blogger to enter each time it is ready to send along. Commenting on this post doesn't make you a guaranteed part of the Stitcherhood.
The Traveling Pattern has been stitched by:
1. Sharon of It's Daffycat, Oklahoma, USA
2. Karen of Karen's Handiwork, South Carolina, USA
3. Patty of Hanging On By A Thread, Florida, USA
4. Terri of Chocolates for Breakfast, Stitching for Lunch, USA
5. Lynda of A Cozy Little Place for Stitching, Oregon, USA
6. Nataly of Nataly's Needle Creations, Massachusetts, USA
7. Erin of Fairy Tales & French Knots, NY, USA
8. Jo of Serendipititous Stitching, Suffolk, UK
9. Mouse of talesofastitchingmouse South Yorkshire uk
10. Sally of Stitchyangel's Treasures, East Yorkshire UK
11. Lesleyanne of Lesleyanne's Life of Stitches, Northamptonshire, UK
12. ?????? Could it be you?
Now if you look closely you will see a little parcel that Sally also sent me. It was this gorgeous ornament by L*K. Apparently, Sally was having a look at my stitchy plans and saw this on the list and decided to stitch it for me, just because. Thank you so much Sally it is gorgeous.
I'm off now to do some stitching before school run time.
Until next time, happy stitching