Tuesday 6 November 2012

ABCs Finished!

I have finally finished Lizzie Kate's Halloween ABCs.  I was determined I wasn't going to post another progress picture it was going to be a finished picture.  It is stitched on 32ct Dirty Belfast Linen using recommended Crescent Colours and DMC threads.  I loved the colours of this one but don't like the linen, I really struggled with it sometimes.  I have managed to find a cheap black frame to put it in, although it is a bit of a tight squeeze but for 99p I am not going to worry too much lol.


Thank you for your comments on my last post, they are very much appreciated.  We had a lovely break away a bit chilly but otherwise okay except for the fact that I had a bad cold so didn't do as much as I would have liked but nonetheless it was nice to be away from home.

Until next time, happy stitching

Love Lesleyanne

26 comments:

butterfly said...

Your ABC Haloween is just wonderful, hugs

Bev said...

looks fantastic, i detest linen and everytime i use it i give up,just hate the stuff so an extra well done for actually finishing it!

Unknown said...

I love this piece and maybe i will stitch it next year.
You did a great job on it and i love to see it again when you've framed it.

Hugs Yvon.

Angela said...

Woohoo....it's finished :) Happy Dancin with you! I'm not a fan of the Dirty Linen either.

cucki said...

wow so sweet..well done xxx

Fiona said...

Brilliant finish :)

SoCal Debbie said...

Congratulations, Lesleyanne! That's a fantastic finish! Happy Halloween!

Emma/Itzy said...

Check you out pushing out the boat wit such an expensive frame :D haha! I also buy mine from Wilkinsons!

It looks great, I love some on Lizzie Kates designs!

Mylene said...

Congrats on a beautiful finish, Lesleyanne.

Ranae said...

This is one of my favorites. I love the icons
I need to find a frame for mine, but the size is not working with me, lol
Congrats!

Carol said...

Congratulations on a fabulous finish, Lesleyanne!

Christina said...

I love this finish...especially the little cute owl. Looking forward to seeing it framed - wow what a bargain! :0)

Lisa V said...

Congrats on your finish.

Linda said...

Congrats on the finish Lesleyanne. What a great piece and you did an awesome job.

Linda

Katrina said...

Congrats on your latest finish :)

Gabi said...

Congrats on finishing. It's looking gorgeous.

Christine said...

Wonderful finish!

Lainey said...

Congratulations Lesleyanne your finish is wonderful!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a beauty! ;)

Michelle said...

Oh well done Lesleyanne it looks wonderful x

Sally said...

Congratulations on a fantastic finish Lesleyanne!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on your finish1!!!!

♥ Nia said...

Uhuuu!! Congrats on your finish sweetie :D
hugs!!!

Julie said...

It's great, fab finish. I know a lot of stitchers who wont use linen due to the slubs etc in it and the stiffness.

Hazel said...

Well done on your finish. I need to get a move on with my ABC Christmas one. x

Solstitches said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish Lesleyanne. That is such a great design.
Margaret