Sunday 24 May 2015

Mini Ariadne Update

I am sorry I have not been back sooner but my blogging mojo seems to have done a runner.  I am stitching albeit not as much as I used to but am hoping soon my stitching mojo will come back properly.

I want to thank you all for your kind words on my last post. They really mean the world to me, thank you.

Since January 2015 I have been stitching on Mini Ariadne but have only managed to finish two pages so far.


I hope to be back next week with some progress on Colours of Spring, Paine Free Crafts chart, as I am stitching it as part of the Quest to finish a UFO on Facebook.

Lesleyanne

12 comments:

Sally said...

She is coming along beautifully Lesleyanne. Good to see you posting.

demeter83 said...

She looks stunning, I love the colours on this

Angela said...

I am totally in love with that sweet black cat :) Wonderful progress and nice to see a blog post too! Take care, will email you soon.

butterfly said...

Beautiful stitching love the colours.

Christine said...

that is lovely!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Lovely to see you Lesleyanne.
Stitchy mojos can't be forced can they..best to enjoy the stitching you are doing and Ariadne looks gorgeous.I love the black cat.

Dani - tkdchick said...

She is looking wonderful!!! Good to see you!

Julie said...

She looks super.

Fiona said...

Looking lovely lesleyanne and it's lovely to see you blogging again :)

Michelle said...

She is looking beautiful x

Justine said...

Lovely to hear from you and see your gorgeous update.

Bekca said...

Your stitching is looking lovely. I've just come back from a blogging break myself, it's great to be back :) best wishes xxx