Tuesday 14 July 2009

Rotation

I have been sort of following this rotation for about a month and it seems to be working well so I thought I would put it in writing.

I had a new start - L*K Special Edition christmas kit - I don't know why I started this, it wasn't even on the radar but I found the material and thought I'll do that and so that was that. I will post a picture at the end of the week.

I don't know how much stitching I will get done this week - my eldest son is leaving primary school and there is lots on - sports day, leavers bbq, leavers assembly to name a few.

Anyway thats all for now.

Whatever the weather - enjoy your stitching.

Lesleyanne

1 comment:

Julie said...

Looking forward to seeing your new start.

Have a fun week, lots of exciting times ahead at a new school then