Wednesday 19 August 2009

At last!

At last I am able to blog again. I've had to replace my computer as my old one was dying a very slow and painful death. I wasn't able to blog and whenever I searched for something it would say oops this link has broken or go somewhere completely different to where I wanted to.

I have also been off work for two weeks as I had the flu and then a chest infection so I haven't done any stitching at all. But hopefully now I'm almost back to normal I will be able to start stitching again although my rotation has probably gone out of the window hopefully I will get back into the swing of things again.

Anyway that's all for now - whatever the weather enjoy your stitching.

Lesleyanne

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about your computer and then your flu. I had it too - took me a few weeks to recover. Hope you are feeling better. Love Michelle x

Ginnie said...

Oh know, what a bad few weeks. Hope you feel 100% soon and get back to your lovely stitching.

Karan said...

Hope you're feeling much better now. Sounds like the PC had a virus too.

Julie said...

Get Well {{hugs}}