Sunday 13 September 2009

Winnie the Pooh birthday card



I have FINALLY finished the Winnie the Pooh birthday card. I say finished I didn't do the outlining cos it look awful but I'm sure one year old Lucy won't mind.

I seem to have lost my stitching mojo at the moment - I just can't seem to settle down to stitching hence the reason Pooh bear took so long. I didn't pick a needle up until Friday. I have two more cards to stitch for this week so really need to get a move on.

I'm out on a family meal this afternoon for Lucy's first birthday so will hopefully settle down to stitch this evening. I hate going out on a Sunday afternoon I miss my stitching too much lol and usually Sunday's I can really get going with it.

I will post pictures of the two birthday cards later in the week (fingers crossed) and then I can get on with Orlando Bloom who seems to be taking forever.

Thank you to everybody who reads my blog I can't believe I have 19 followers who read my ramblings and to everyone who comments - its much appreciated.

Whatever the weather, enjoy your stitching.

Lesleyanne

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Your Winnie the Pooh is lovely. We all lose our stitchy bug now and then but it usually returns with a vengence! Hope you are keeping well. Love Michelle x

Karan said...

Cute. :0) You too? Mine has been missing since the end of August. Let's hope we both find it again soon! LOL

Julie said...

Pooh is lovely, hope you had a nice birthday meal.

Stitching time? whats that, been to busy here LOL