Wednesday 7 October 2009

Whatever!



I finished Lizzie Kate's freebie Whatever! today. It was a real fun stitch and it only took three days to stitch. I used the DMC conversion and love the colours. I did have some buttons but they didn't quite go so I stitched the exclamation mark instead. I am going to take this into work for a colleague to finish into a cushion for me as it is going to be a present.

I am now going to stitch another Lizzie Kate "First Christmas" so hopefully another quick finish.

Happy stitching.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this design too - well done. Looks great.
Michelle x

Shebafudge said...

That's really cute. My daughter could use that onee! It's all we seem to hear these days.

Karan said...

Great finish. :0)

Chiloe said...

Very cute!!! Is it for a teenager?

Lesleyanne said...

Thank you all for your comments.

Chiloe - no its for my nephew's wife's 21st birthday - she always saying "whatever!".

Lynn said...

That would be perfect for in out house too lol

Well done on a lovely finish :)

Julie said...

Super design!