Wednesday 9 June 2010

New Start!

It was time for my Christmas Design SAL last week and I had a new start. I started Blue Ribbon's Peppermint Twist. I decided on this after following Sally's progress and finish on this design. I am stitching it on 14ct cream aida. Here is my progress.



So far I am really enjoying stitching this and am looking forward to stitching it next time.

This week I am going to carry on with All our Yesterdays The Lighthouse.

Thank you to everybody who leaves a comment, it makes my day and I really appreciate them.

Until next time, happy stitching.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely start, this is a pretty design.

Julie said...

Great new start, will enjoy watching this one grow.

Mylene said...

You have made a very good start on your new project. Love this design too!

Lainey said...

Peppermint Twist is looking great Lesleyanne.
Look forward to seeing The Lighthouse.

Hazel said...

I love the Peppermint Twist. They look like fun designs to do. I have finally finished Jane Austen but yet to take pictures and post. x

LisaG said...

Congrats on the new start... look forward to seeing another finish :-)

Blu said...

Lovely new start. You've got quite a bit done~

Carol said...

I've always admired this design, Lesleyanne--I'll look forward to seeing your progress :)

Sally said...

Lovely start on Pepermint Twist Lesleyanne:) I wish I was stitching it again lol!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wonderful new start, its got great colours

Michelle said...

What a lovely design - Michelle x

Justflo said...

GREAT START. IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD. yOU MUST BE PLEASED.

Angela said...

I just love Peppermint Twist but haven't got around to starting mine yet, I'll enjoy watching your progress :)

Karan said...

Love the new start - will enjoy watching it develop. :0)