Monday 26 July 2010

Row Love Progress (Not a lot)



I really wasn't in the mood for stitching on Dimensions Row of Love this week. I think I did about two evenings worth. I have this strage desire to stitch on little things that can get done quick. To this end I signed on to do the Creative Challenge # 1 on the Lizzie Kate Lovers blog. I have stitched up the challenge and just need to finish it. I cannot show the picture until the challenge is over around 20th August.

This week I will be stitching my Lanarte Poppy and don't think I will have any problem with stitching this one. I am hoping to have a little more stitching time as I won't have to go out to pick the boys up from school as they are on summer holidays but I have said this every school holiday and it never seems to work so fingers crossed lol.

Until next time, happy stitching.

9 comments:

Lainey said...

Row of love is such a beautiful piece Lesleyanne and every little stitch counts..lol.
The LK challenge is going to be fun. I really must get started on mine.

Mylene said...

Row of love is looking beautiful and looking forward to see which LK design you had stitch and finished!

Sally said...

The L*K challenge does look like fun. I haven't stitched an L*K for ages so don't really feel I can join the blog. Looking forward to seeing how you finish it.

Row of Love is looking gorgeous.

Kajsa said...

It's looking good though, any little progress counts.

LisaG said...

I love Row Of Love... I have it in my stash all ready to stitch. One day I may get around to starting it!

Julie said...

This one is so lovely. I think we all have times when the buzz of a quick stitch and finish is needed and the bigger projects dont get so much attention - seems to be the way here for the past couple of months.

Ginnie said...

I know what you mean, you get quicker resuts with smaller projects ! Even a few nights work on it will get it done eventually!

Karan said...

Any progress is good - it all goes towards an eventual finish. :0) Sounds like the L*K challenge will be fun. Good Luck. :0)

Barb said...

Love the row of Love almost as much as the poppy Lesley, my mil is doing a 'bear'one from Dimensions too. Thanks for the comments on my blog you are a sweetie.