Sunday 25 September 2011

RAK!

Hello all

I am sorry I haven't been around for a while life has been busy and I haven't been getting a lot of stitching time in. The little I have been stitching is for exchanges but I have now finished them and they are ready to post so hopefully normal service will be resumed, fingers crossed.

I received a surprise in the post on Friday. I had won Chris's Random Act of Kindness and this is what arrived. A gorgeous pinkeep and the cutest pair of scissor. Aren't a lucky girl. Thank you Chris - I love them! The colours are so me!


The parcel arrived in the lovely backing paper.


A close up of the pin keep.


The back of the pin keep.


I am off now to do some stitching while it is quiet. It was my youngest son's birthday this week and he has gone off with his Dad to spend his game cards and money so I have some quality time with my stitching.

Until next time, happy stitching.



Lesleyanne xxx

19 comments:

Jane said...

Nice to have you back Lesleyanne.
That's a very pretty RAK, beautifully stitched and finished, you definitely are a very 'lucky' girl!
Have a good afternoon stitching, I'm about to do the same as my twins have gone off to a birthday party to do some axe throwing ~ hope that come back with all parts intact ~ I am a little limited to what I can do with needle and thread!!!
xxx

Kathy Ellen said...

Congratulations upon winning this beautiful pinkeep with it's sweet little scissor pocket on the back. This is a very special gift to treasure, for sure!

butterfly said...

Congratulations what a lovely pin keep.
Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Unknown said...

A VERY lovely pinkeep - lucky you!

Ranae said...

That'a a fantastic RAK from Chris,
love the pretty colors

LisaG said...

What a lovely RAK, well done you :)

Tricia T said...

How fun to get such beautiful happy mail! Have a lovely time stitching!

Justflo said...

Congrats on your winnings. It looks lovely.
Hope you get lots of stitching done

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a beautiful gift, how lucky you are!

Anne said...

Glad to see you are back!! That pin keep is beautiful! i love this design and the backing is perfect! Have a good peaceful night stitching :D

The Button Witch said...

Gorgeous RAK and tank so much for laving a comment on my blog its a rare occurrance for me these days but I still blog just for the fun of it it would be nice to get more comments but I think Im partly to blame as I dont go blog hopping as much as I did lol]
Hugs Shell

Carol said...

How nice to receive such a pretty RAK from Chris, Lesleyanne! Stitching friends are the best, aren't they?

Happy Birthday to your son--they do grow us quickly!!

Lucie said...

The pinkeep is lovely - what a lucky girl :)

Bekca said...

Gorgeous gift Lesleyanne, enjoy it!

♥ Nia said...

Lovely gift! Yes, you are a lucky girl :)
Enjoy your stitching!! Hope to see some updates here soon ;)
Have a great week sweetie!! :D

Lisa V said...

Such a pretty pinkeep you won. Lucky you!

Sally said...

Lovely to see you back Lesleyanne :) What a lovely RAK you received.

Pumpkin said...

Beautiful! Chris did a lovely job.

Lois said...

What a beautiful pinkeep to win! Hope your son enjoyed spending his birthday money!