Saturday 15 February 2014

Valentine Surprise!

I don't normally get a Valentine's gift but this one is not from my husband, he's not that romantic, but this one is from Michelle.  It is really gorgeous.  I am sure my photo doesn't do it justice.  Thank you ever so much Michelle.  Happy Valentine's Day!


I hope everyone in the UK is safe.  The weather has been terrible and many have been flooded.

I was hoping to show some stitching but since the Winter Olympics has been on I don't seem to be able to stitch, most unlike me.  I hope my mojo comes back soon.

Until next time, happy stitching

Love Lesleyanne

19 comments:

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

A lovely gift .I,too,am watching the Winter Olympics and enjoying the sports but not all the commentaries.

Sally said...

What a gorgeous gift from Michelle.

Hope your mojo comes back soon.

Cindy's Stitching said...

That is really cute. Happy Valentines day

Angela said...

What a sweet Valentine from Michelle :) My stitching mojo has completely vanished too!

Clare-Aimetu said...

What a lovely gift :-)

Michelle said...

Glad you liked it Lesleyanne. Like you I cant seem to concentrate to stitch at the moment - have got my knitting out x

Vickie said...

What a sweet Valentine! I am not stitching as much with the Olympics on either. ;)

Bekca said...

What a sweet gift! I hope you're enjoying all of the Olympic coverage. The weather has been ridiculous. Today is the first day we've had blue skies and I'm making the most of it!
Best wishes.

Kathy Ellen said...

What a beautiful Valentine's gift from Michelle. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby:)

Blessings for a lovely Sunday!

Hazel said...

That's beautiful! What a thoughtful gift. x

butterfly said...

Lovely RAK from Michelle , so pretty hugs.

Mylene said...

A lovely gift from Michelle!

Kate said...

Gorgeous gift.

Shebafudge said...

What a gorgeous gift. Beautiful!

Carol said...

Oh, such a darling gift from Michelle! Hope your mojo improves soon, Lesleyanne :)

Julie said...

Perfect little gift from Michelle, what a nice surprise.

♥ Nia said...

A lovely surprise :)

stitcherw said...

What a lovely pillow, and how fun to be able to put it out each Valentine's Day and remember the thoughtfullness of who made it for you!
Sue

Anonymous said...

beautiful gift ♥