Tuesday 11 March 2014

Birthday Gift!

I had another birthday last week and received two parcels from fellow stitchers.  A BIG THANK YOU to Michelle and Sally.  I love both of your gifts and thank you for them and your friendship.

Firstly, in no particular order, a beautiful pillow from Sally.


From Michelle I have received a lovely pattern and some gorgeous fabric.


I had a lovely couple days off and went shopping with my Mum and Sister.  

My stitching mojo seems to be on a bit of a holiday although I did get a bit done yesterday until I coloured all the blocks in on my tablet by mistake and that put me off a bit as it means I have got to work out which stitches I need to do.

Thank you again to both Michelle and Sally for my gifts.  

Until next time, when I hope to have some stitching to show you, happy stitching.

Love Lesleyanne

23 comments:

butterfly said...

Happy Birthday , hope you had a great time.
Lovely gifts from Sally and Michelle.

Vickie said...

Special gifts for you! Hope you get the tablet sorted out quick.

Carol said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Lesleyanne!! Your gifts from Michelle and Sally are so lovely... Hope your weather is warming up and the spring flowers are appearing :)

Katrina said...

Belated birthday wishes Lesleyanne, enjoy your little gifts :)

Vicky L said...

beautiful gifts!

Mouse said...

ohhh that wee pillow is gorgeous and Happy Birthday hope you had a fab day and the stash fairy was good to you :) ... love mouse xxxxx

Sara said...

What lovely gifts, hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Angela said...

Lovely gifts for a lovely lady :) Enjoy!

Christine said...

Hope you had a great birthday. Your gifts are lovely

Brigitte said...

Happy belated Birthday to you. And enjoy these wonderful gifts you've received from your friends.

Rhona said...

Happy birthday! Enjoy those wonderful gifts.

stitchersanon said...

Lovely gifts...I am so rubbish at remembering birthdays, even those of my immediate family and I once even forgot my own! I envy people who are so on the ball: I just dont seem to have time awareness lol...so all I can offer you is a very happy belated birthday and hugs through cyberspace from Ireland xx

Mylene said...

Lovely gifts from sally and Michelle!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Beautiful gifts, belated birthday greetings x x

Julie said...

Happy birthday wishes to you Leleyanne.
A lovely stitched gift from Sally and a beautiful chart from Michelle.

Bekca said...

I'm glad to read you got to spend time with your family. Enjoy your lovely gifts, the pillow is beautiful.
Best wishes.

♥ Nia said...

Lovely gift! :) happy birthday to you sweetie!!!! :D

The Crafty Princess said...

Happy Birthday stunner. Lovely crafty gifts are the best presents. I hope you had a fantastic day.
Alicia xo

Anonymous said...

beautiful gifts

Michelle said...

Glad you had such a Happy Birthday xx

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What darling presents from your friends! A belated Happy Birthday to you!

Sally said...

Glad you had a lovely birthday Lesleyanne.

Solstitches said...

Happy belated birthday.
The pillow from Sally is very pretty. Lovely gifts from Michelle too.
I'm struggling to find my stitching mojo also. Hope yours will be back soon :)
Margaret